A CSUN and Canoga Park High School Partnership
Thank you for your interest in the Bridge to the Future Scholars program at California State University, Northridge. The program helps Canoga Park High School students with their academic success and prepares them for a postsecondary education at CSUN.
In order to be considered for the Bridge to the Future Scholars program, please complete your application and turn in ALL required documents. All information provided to us will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. Once your application is submitted it will be carefully reviewed, and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Please use the following checklist to help you make sure your application is complete:
- I have submitted the CSU application through www.csumentor.edu
- If eligible, I will submit the EOP application before the published EOP deadline – www.csun.edu/csun-eop
- My parents/guardians have completed their sections of the application and have provided all requested information AND signatures
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic counselor has been submitted
- Letter of recommendation from a community member has been submitted
- I have answered all six personal statement questions
- I have uploaded a link to my PORTFOLIUM profile
- Click the submit button to formally submit your Bridge to the Future application.
- APPLICATION DUE BY JANUARY 20, 2017
We have included a downloadable copy of the checklist to help you keep track of your application:
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Josselyne Rivas at (818) 677-7715.
The CSUN Bridge to the Future Program
*Please note: you can save your progress on this application by scrolling to the bottom of this form and clicking the “Save and Continue Later” link. Clicking this link will provide you with instructions to save and access your application at a later time.